- Product Description
Powerful Capability. Incredible Simplicity. Redefining what a stethoscope can do for you.
State-of-the-art sound sensor. Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology. Amplification capability when sounds are soft.
Capture a sound for later playback. Helpful when seeking a peer opinion or when you are writing up notes on your patient’s condition, after your patient has left.
Bluetooth® technology lets you transmit sounds real-time to your PC, which can then be further analysed, attached to medical records, or reviewed online with colleagues.
Visualize heart and lung sounds using Zargis® StethAssist™ software, included free with every 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200.
(StethAssist is a trademark of Zargis Medical Corp. Zargis is a registered trademark of Zargis Medical Corp.)
(Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.)
Sound Quality So Exceptional:
- Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology cancels out, on average, 85% of ambient background noise that can interfere with the auscultation experience, without eliminating critical body sounds.
- Our patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide a comfortable fit and a tighter seal from ambient noise entering through eartip connections.
- State-of-the-art sound sensor provides a life-like 3M™ Littmann® sound experience similar to a high-end cardiology stethsoscope.
- Frictional noise reduction technology helps reduce handling noises compared to earlier stethoscopes.
- Up to 24X sound amplification; may be helpful when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint; when a patient is obese; or when a patient’s clothing restricts your listening experience.
The User Interface You've Been Waiting For:
- Easy to operate - the menu button brings you to screen-guided commands to operate recording and Bluetooth® features.
- Convenient LCD interface indicates remaining battery life and when Bluetooth® transmission is active.
- Auto-On feature - the stethoscope stays in battery-saving "sleep mode" until you start your next auscultation.
- Worry-free power system - multiple reminders when battery life is low, operates on a single AA battery.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use - is about the same weight as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope. Traditional tubing design drapes comfortably over the neck and folds easily into a pocket.
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation - designed to withstand the rigours of your busy work day.
Included FREE Zargis® StethAssist™ Heart and Lung Sound Visualization Software - Designed to visualize what you are hearing, allow playback when and where convenient, facilitate storage of sounds in patient records or transfer to colleagues for further analysis.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient
- Recommended for Cardiology, Paediatric, Respiratory, A&E, ITU, Internal, and General medicine
- Additional Info
Manufacturer Littmann SKU LMEL3200_1 Weight 188 Length (cm) 71 Engraving-Service Yes Warranty 2 years Chest piece Single
Write Your Own Review